Anyone for T

Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
User avatar
volksnut
Posts: 1167
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2001 12:01 am

Anyone for T

Post by volksnut »

check out the latest project to come out of the Junkyard Garage
be sure to scroll down to the last couple pictures...it's not a
Berry T, but a weird clone of it....let me know what you think :D

http://community.webshots.com/album/61799611ivQsSr
User avatar
Puck
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:01 am

Post by Puck »

Is this one going to be another junkyard turbo??? I am actually down in Orlando visiting a friend. Maybe I will see the green buggy roaming the streets....LOL
User avatar
volksnut
Posts: 1167
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2001 12:01 am

Post by volksnut »

no building it for someone , but can build it anyway I want, it will have a stocker in it, but will have the looks to kill :twisted: How long will you be in town? You missed Sonic last Saturday, 18 ACVW's showed up, from a 10 second sedan , to a Hot VW cover car...but heard there will be a few cars at the track this Friday to blow out some ricers, I'll have to miss that but I frequent there often...where in Orlando, I'm only 20 minutes away, I'll take you for a ride...let me know
User avatar
Puck
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:01 am

Post by Puck »

Well, We am stayig in the Hunters Creek area. We am only here for 2 more days though. We are leaving early Saturday morning. You can email your # if you would like to get together.
Post Reply