Page 1 of 1
Can you guess the maker of this buggy body?
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:08 pm
by gifty74
I know the image isn't real clear, but you should get a good idea. Please reply if you have a guess, or know where I might find out. Thanks.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cgift77/bug.jpg
[This message has been edited by gifty74 (edited 02-12-2003).]
Can you guess the maker of this buggy body?
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:11 pm
by BobMiller
Gofty74
Interesting looking buggy. The front reminds me of one called the "Bugster", but the rest is different. I suggest thjat you check in at
www.meyersmanx.com I know that there is someone in the Manx Dume Buggy Club that has compiled an extensive collection of advertisments and pics of early buggy's. You might also post it on the Gallery at
www.mysamba.com under VW Kit Cars with your question. Let us know what you find. It does look interesting
------------------
1966 MANX SR2 (Karma Coachworks), 1974 VW THING
Can you guess the maker of this buggy body?
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:01 pm
by gifty74
i put it up on the manx forum, but no responses yet. any more guesses?