Page 1 of 2
VW Woody
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 12:59 pm
by Goodwrench
If anyone is thinking about building a VW Woody, let me know. I have plans for one on a Beetle frame. Ragtop is best. Also have the plans somewhere to convert a transporter to a lowered Gull door type camper called the "Phoenix". With a little improvising, you could turn it into a regular van or even a single cab.
VW Woody
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:35 pm
by staab
is this like what youre talking about:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/gall ... +42706.jpg i sent you an email, these things are awesome
VW Woody
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:34 am
by Goodwrench
Not quite. The one in the site you listed is all metal and appears to have wood grain paneling. Couldn't really tell by that pic. The one I have plans for use wood frame and either wood or fiber glass panels (can't remember at the moment) on a 65 to 67 beetle pan. In any event, they are very close and I do like the idea. Didn't see any copyrighted data on the plans so I'm making copies now. I'll let you know when they are made.
VW Woody
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:17 am
by woodie
Hi,
I have a Woodie that I biult on a 69 Pan. Would like to see what your plans look like.
VW Woody
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:04 pm
by EonBlueLV
I've seen them around, and always wondered how tomake one. I'd love to see the plans as well.
VW Woody
Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:06 pm
by manxdavid
Count me in on those plans!!! I just love Bugs and Woodies so I'd have it made!!!
Dave.
VW Woody
Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 3:56 pm
by sweiford
I would love a set of plans also. I use to know a guy that was building one about 15 years ago and have been wanting to build one since.
VW Woody
Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 4:28 pm
by jasonb
If you're emailing copies of the plans I would like to get a set to, please.
VW Woody
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 1:04 pm
by tuna
Both of those plans sound like great future projects. I know I'd like a copy.
If you have them scanned in already, I'd be willing to host them on my website for everyone to download. That way you wouldn't have to wait if you are on a dial-up.
Let me know if want to do this.
Tuna
------------------
Type 4: Secrets Revealed -
http://www.tunacan.net/t4/
VW Woody
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:23 am
by richsmith
I want to build a VW Thing woody so I am VERY interested in getting a copy of your plans. I think I can adapt them to work with the the Thing chassis and front end without too much trouble. Thanks for offering these.
Rich in Indiana
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:32 am
by type2guy
I'd love a copy as well....and would also host them on my site if needed.
[email protected]
Texas Type 2 Guy
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:14 am
by Vyper
I'll have a copy please.
Cheers
Vyper
woody V-wagons
Posted: Mon May 12, 2003 7:53 am
by frederic peeters
hello there.
i am VERY interested in such plans.
always wanted to make a woody... would be MUCH further WITH plans!
please send me those plans by email or even by post (tell me what the costs are... and i'll send you the $$$$$)
my email is
[email protected]
if you get back to me by email, i give you my full adress
woody V-wagons
Posted: Mon May 12, 2003 8:01 am
by Guest
wow man,
i am realllllllllllllllllllllllllly exited about this woody-plans!
hope i get 'em soon!
woody V-wagons
Posted: Mon May 12, 2003 8:05 am
by frederic peeters
that was me again this post before this one... sorry for not leaving my name