Page 1 of 1
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:11 pm
by volksguy
where can i find a tastefull front airdam and rear spoiler i have looked at the tweeks catalog and dont care for the rear spoiler but the front one with the brake ducts is ok does anyone have any pics of one on there car i am looking for one with more of a chin do it.
------------------
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:21 pm
by Bleyseng
Ask/look at the Pelicanparts.com site
------------------
76 914 2.1L
www.914Club.com member
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:56 pm
by Mark the canuck
One thing about a real low front dam, is they look real cool, till you smash it on a parking curb!
DOH!
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:43 pm
by volksguy
i got a lowered bug i know to stop before the parking curb
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:37 am
by maf 914
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by volksguy:
i got a lowered bug i know to stop before the parking curb<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am amazed at how many people buy nice new sporty cars and proceed to bash the spoilers or front pans on parking curbs. There will be scrapes and cracks everywhere. Then I notice the curb rash on all of the wheels. Know how much replacement alloys cost for a Porsche, BMW, or Merc? Neither do I but it must be mucho!
Mike
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:52 am
by Bleyseng
I broke my front spoiler on a "sleeping policeman"
------------------
76 914 2.1L
www.914Club.com member
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 6:53 pm
by volksguy
were else can i get one at and does anyone have pictures of theres even broken
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:37 am
by Mark the canuck
I wasn't being a smart a$$, I just seen so many popped front dams and every one says the same thing "but I've been soooo careful!"
go ask for pic's on the:
http://www.914club.com/index.php
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:24 am
by volksguy
rocker panels are there any made that eiher extend the orginals or replace them and are lower
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:20 pm
by ntchbak
I have the ABS rockers with the raised PORSCHE running down them. they aren't really lower but lool it because they run straight down rather than curve under.
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 9:35 am
by Dave_Darling
The only rocker covers like that which I know of are part of full-on "body kit" conversions. Rayco, Chalon, and one or two others have that kind of thing. I don't care for the look myself, but then again I think the 914 is quite low enough already!
--DD
------------------
1974 VW-Porsche 914 2.0 (Type IV powered!)
Pelican Parts' 914 Tech Geek
http://www.pelicanparts.com
front airdam and rear spoiler
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 2:03 pm
by vw505
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ntchbak:
I have the ABS rockers with the raised PORSCHE running down them. they aren't really lower but lool it because they run straight down rather than curve under.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> where did you get the abs rockers with the raised letters