Page 1 of 1

Just a formal introduction

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2026 1:42 am
by 2pist
I am restarting my VW journey that began with my pale yellow 1970 sedan I bought while stationed at Brooke Army Medical center in the late 80's. Followed by a blue bug while stationed in Hawaii early 90's. I bought my present 71 sedan in 1995 and put it away until I retired. and...here I am. It's possibly the cleanest un-restored bug on the planet. I bought a short block from Bernie Bergman with hydraulic lifters back in the Day and now I am taking it apart after about 1 hour of use. I will try and be of use around here as I am grateful for the info!

Garry in Georgia.

Re: Just a formal introduction

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2026 10:09 am
by AdminSteve
Welcome to the STF, enjoy!

AdminSteve 8)