Upright shroud conversion with Tri Mil exhaust.

Limitless
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 06, 2025 8:35 pm

Upright shroud conversion with Tri Mil exhaust.

Post by Limitless »

Hi all,

I am selling a complete upright conversion kit for the type 4. I also have a Tril Mil exhaust. Asking $400 for everything.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
BugUgly
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:59 pm

Re: Upright shroud conversion with Tri Mil exhaust.

Post by BugUgly »

Did you get any bites on this? I'm interested.
gaxemir228
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2025 5:08 am

Re: Upright shroud conversion with Tri Mil exhaust.

Post by gaxemir228 »

BugUgly wrote:Did you get any bites on this? I'm interested.
Reach out to him via his email below for fast response

[email protected]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply