Page 1 of 1

Intro and my VW Bugatti model 35 replica

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:07 pm
by MattinPG
Hi, I’m Matt in Monterey County. I bought this replica VW powered Bugatti off Facebook marketplace from a wrecking yard in Watsonville.

It’s mostly complete and running, but has some issues with brakes and some of the accessories, gauges and electrical. It’s been sitting for a couple of years, they got the motor running, which is encouraging.

The seller was very helpful in getting the thing ready to go and even loaned me a towbar. So far, I’ve just given it a thorough cleaning and looked at what obviously needs to be fixed.

Drat! I can’t figure out how to attach images. I don’t see any options or upload feature. When I go to Manage Attachments it just says there are none.

Re: Intro and my VW Bugatti model 35 replica

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:12 pm
by MattinPG
IMG_8155.jpeg
IMG_8148.jpeg
IMG_8147.jpeg
IMG_8123.jpeg
IMG_8129.jpeg

Re: Intro and my VW Bugatti model 35 replica

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:20 am
by slayer61
Well done Sir. I like it!

Re: Intro and my VW Bugatti model 35 replica

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:22 pm
by Piledriver
Slick!

Re: Intro and my VW Bugatti model 35 replica

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:06 pm
by oprn
That thing is junk! No hope for it whatsoever! The only way it will be good for anything it if you....

Sell it to me!!! :D :D