I kinda got away from the VW scene

Here's the place to start. Introduce yourself and your ride.
david58

I kinda got away from the VW scene

Post by david58 »

Hi haven't been on here in a long time. I have Crohn's disease COPD and I'm at 4 stage and lung cancer so I'm on oxygen 24/7 so I don't play well anymore with others I just want to check in and see what's going on with everybody and if you're smoking I highly recommend that you quit and I'll actually pray that you quit it's no fun not being able to smoke I can't even go outside because it's so hot down here in Georgia have to really force myself to make a doctor's appointment

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Ol'fogasaurus

Re: I kinda got away from the VW scene

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

david58 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:42 pm Hi haven't been on here in a long time. I have Crohn's disease COPD and I'm at 4 stage and lung cancer so I'm on oxygen 24/7 so I don't play well anymore with others I just want to check in and see what's going on with everybody and if you're smoking I highly recommend that you quit and I'll actually pray that you quit it's no fun not being able to smoke I can't even go outside because it's so hot down here in Georgia have to really force myself to make a doctor's appointment

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk
David, sorry to hear about that, I had noticed that you weren't around to post but people come, leave then may or may not come back to this site.

My good thoughts are with you sir.

Lee
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

Thx for the stop by. Hope things get better.
FJCamper

Post by FJCamper »

David,

My one prayer for you and from us all, God please make it easy for him.

FJC