2 914s DFW area
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:46 am
Working to sell for the estate of a friend who passed.
These two are rusty, and have been sitting, need to move them before he decides to scrap them.
I will connect you to the seller, as I am only helping by spreading the word.
Plenty of usable parts. At least one is definitely restorable.
$1k each.
I believe one is a 71, and one is a 72. IIRC the 72 is a 2.0 4cyl.
Neither was a /6
469 three one six 4205.
Thanks.,
Rob
These two are rusty, and have been sitting, need to move them before he decides to scrap them.
I will connect you to the seller, as I am only helping by spreading the word.
Plenty of usable parts. At least one is definitely restorable.
$1k each.
I believe one is a 71, and one is a 72. IIRC the 72 is a 2.0 4cyl.
Neither was a /6
469 three one six 4205.
Thanks.,
Rob