Page 1 of 1

Eagle 4x5 arms, custom type 1 trans, CVs...

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 pm
by Projectile Motion
Got some more stuff from my defunct build. All of this stuff has only seen garage/mock-up time.

Eagle 4x5 arms with double shear adapters for a stock torsion housing. Comes with bushings, seals, bearings, spacers and 930 stubs all greased and ready to go. Shock tabs have been welded in too. On my car with 14" coilovers I had the rear limited to 17" wheel travel. $450 takes it. I will throw in 4 lightened/prepped, 930 CVs for $100 more (I'll sell the CVs for $200 without the arms).
Image


Type 1 transaxle built by Transworks in El Cajon. 4.12 R/P with Weddle gears 1st 3.44, 2nd 2.25, 3rd 1.6, 4th 1.22. Super-diff and the works. Comes with 930 flanges and a Jamar Super Shifter. $750
Image


Summit 16 gal. fuel cell. It is the plastic drag style cell with foam. Never had fuel in it. $50
Image

Re: Eagle 4x5 arms, custom type 1 trans, CVs...

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 pm
by dstar5000
I want the tranny, what are the dimensions of the fuel cell?, and I have a friend that might take the arms and cv's.

PM me a price for the whole kit and I'll see about shipping the whole thing on a pallet to a business addres in Blacksburg, Virginia, if you will!
:)

Don

Re: Eagle 4x5 arms, custom type 1 trans, CVs...

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 pm
by Nicwagon
Hi I am interested the the cv joints. What brand are they ?

Re: Eagle 4x5 arms, custom type 1 trans, CVs...

Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:14 pm
by camelcrash
Is this stuff still available?