Page 1 of 1

Meyers Manx SR

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:54 pm
by anicole3186
Hi, i have a manx sr that needs some fixing up. I've looked online for parts and accessories but I've been unsuccessful. Does anybody know anyone or any site or places that i could possibly check out?

Re: Meyers Manx SR

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 pm
by letterman7
What specific parts? In your other reply, there is a fellow whose screen name is 'digit69'. He can put you in touch with another fellow who has purchased a full set of body molds if you needed a specific body part. Otherwise you'll need to specify what you're looking for - these cars have no parts sources directly, everything will have to be sourced individually.

Re: Meyers Manx SR

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:58 pm
by Piledriver
I hope he starts making bodies again...
The SRs shape shell on a exo-style frame would be an awesome combination.

Re: Meyers Manx SR

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:35 pm
by letterman7
:D I don't think Vince (the guy with the molds) is interested in making a full body kit, only whatever parts folks might need. It (the molds hoard) was quite the impressive sight when he got it all together!

Re: Meyers Manx SR

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 am
by didget69
... I have been gently nudging Vince to repop SR parts... :lol:

bryan