Page 1 of 1

Howdy !

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:10 am
by 74West
New to this board.

I recently purchased a 74 Westy pop top. Pretty much all there, minimal rust for an Ohio bus. Haven't tried to fire the engine untill I get a chance to poke, prod & lube things up first, replace hoses and clean the tank. I also bought a 73 Westy non-pop top as a parts car, decent running engine ( needs carbs tuned ) and a fairly complete, but basically different from my 74, interior. I'm sure I'll have questions as I start fixing my 74 up.

Re: Howdy !

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm
by DannyK
Welcome aboard, post some Westy pics !

Re: Howdy !

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 am
by 74West
Here is a pic of the Bus before I brought it home. No canvas any more, will be replacing it.

Re: Howdy !

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 am
by TexasAirCooler
Nice looking bus, Welcome to the site!

Re: Howdy !

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 pm
by DannyK
TexasAirCooler wrote:Nice looking bus, Welcome to the site!
X 2 !

Re: Howdy !

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:27 pm
by DannyK
How's the progress Keith ?