Page 1 of 1

Type 1 Main Wiring Circuits

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 pm
by david58
Here is a pretty cool link it shows different circuit wiring instead of the whole diagram just click on the circuit ( Brakes, Coil, Fuel Gauge, Generator,
Headlights and Tail, Horn, Indicators, Oil Pressure Switch, Reversing, Starter, Wipers )and a diagram of that circuit will appear.
http://www.djheath.net/volkszone/vw_bee ... iagram.htm

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 pm
by 2088 bob
David where do you keep coming up with this stuff That is by far the coolest wiring link as of yet You are going have to go above and beyond to top this one

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:18 pm
by david58
2088 bob wrote:David where do you keep coming up with this stuff That is by far the coolest wiring link as of yet You are going have to go above and beyond to top this one
Well I do a lot of searching, if a member asks a question I don't know the answer I Google it. Funny thing is, that is how I end up finding the good stuff.

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:03 pm
by MNAirHead
I admire (and appreciate) your skills.

Thank you.

Timmy