Page 1 of 5

OR wheel of bling

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:28 am
by Leatherneck
This is it hopefully we will have some new players You guys should be familiar with how this works, if so forget it, that is not how this game works. :lol: First pick a letter, you only get one letter at a time and that includes vowels. If letter is duplicated then the first post is what I will use. For you guys with the STF bling, try to control yourself and let those without have a chance. The first person to solve it wins the bling. Shipping will cost you $3 bucks (lower 48 ) . Any questions let me know. Otherwise fire away. Oh I flunked English so if I mess up "So Sorry" :lol: Have fun and good luck. Oh and when you spin the wheel, I am the only one who gets to really see what it lands on. :twisted: Some unlucky person will see what I am talking about.


Image

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:42 am
by david58
Great Idea Leatherneck. :wink:

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:51 am
by birddog1148
I pick letter B

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:05 am
by Ol'fogasaurus
Gimmie an "F" (hold over from school)

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:21 am
by Lotrat
"S"

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 am
by CopperBaja
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:37 am
by Hedrock
CopperBaja wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's frick'in funny............ I mean :shock:

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 am
by cwrisley
I'll take an R

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:29 am
by Leatherneck
Funny, ha ha ha real funny! actually it is

Here ya go guys remember you only get one letter reveled at a time.

Image

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:40 am
by CopperBaja
"T" please, Mr. Neck.

or is that neck please....

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:57 am
by 1966bajabug
may i have an "N", please?

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:59 am
by tuff_puff
Crap I landed on Bankrupt,
that must be bad since there is not a wheel to spin!



can I have a "L" please

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:00 pm
by Ol'fogasaurus
A "G" please

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:15 pm
by cwrisley
I'll take a Y

Did we gain a letter on the second word? Or are we just making this up as we go?! :wink:

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:40 pm
by Leatherneck
cwrisley wrote:I'll take a Y

Did we gain a letter on the second word? Or are we just making this up as we go?! :wink:

Ah, ya caught me. Little of both .
Image