Page 1 of 3
Volvo Master cylinder reservior
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:30 pm
by havasujoe
Volvo 240 Master cylinder reservior (ATE) for dual curcuit VW master cylinders, 13MM nipples, you won't need a remote resevior when using this. 17.00 includes shipping I have 9 available 1/8/10 760-243-6211 Joe
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:37 am
by dstar
Paypal?
Total with shipping to 09012?
Don
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:12 pm
by havasujoe
No paypal yet, should have it by the end of the week. I checked the USPS - shipping is $1.81 and $.75 for conformation for a total of $2.56.
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:32 pm
by havasujoe
I have my paypal account set up.
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:45 pm
by rexr
I bought one of these from havasujoe..
The one that I got was very clean with grommets..
Thanks Joe..
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:09 am
by dstar5000
PAID with PayPal!
Thanks Joe!
Don
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:34 pm
by havasujoe
I just picked up 8 more, if anyone is interested.
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:21 pm
by sideshow
Is that the one Nate
http://www.aircooledtech.com/dual_MC_upgrade/ mentions in his bus dual master conversion?
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:23 pm
by havasujoe
I don't think its the same one. This one fits the beetle master cylinder 113611015BD. I do know the gromments are the same size. I saw that on the CIP1.com web site. They carry the bus reservoir also. My reservoirs have the 13mm nipples and the are 3.3inches center to center. The volvo part number is 1206007 on some of them.
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:32 pm
by stoneloco808
My three sets arrived while I was gone on a business trip. Thank you havasujoe!!!
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:34 pm
by havasujoe
I just picked up 15 more, if anyone is interested.
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:07 pm
by nie zu alt
Joe,
Just sent you an email.
Thanks!
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:25 am
by MNAirHead
PM Sent
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:40 am
by Kelroy
PM sent
Volvo Master Cylinder Reservoir
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:20 pm
by havasujoe
I just picked up more, if anyone is interested.