Aztec Gt kit cars

Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
vintage fiberglass
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:39 am

Aztec Gt kit cars

Post by vintage fiberglass »

Anyone out there have any 1960's Aztec Gt, Astra GT or Avenger GT15 cars for sale made by Fiberfab in the 1960's for Volkswagen chassies? or maybe a body or parts? looking for plexiglass headlight covers? maybe gull wing doors? literature?

I would also be interested in a complete car or body. Tim
Last edited by vintage fiberglass on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coils
Posts: 466
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:24 pm

Post by Coils »

I know your asking about a different model.
But I have an Amante GT body made by FiberFab in the late 60's early 70's, I read somewhere it was only made for 3-5 years and not many where made. I'm thinking of selling it because I don't have time for it.
Here's a link that has pics of two.
http://www.priceofhistoys.com/category/amante-gt/
vintage fiberglass
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:39 am

Sorry I will have to pass

Post by vintage fiberglass »

I really apprecaite the offer and I can see you are very close to me, only about 25 miles away, but I am just not into that kit car body style and your car is more of a project than I can do right now. Sorry, I will have to pass. Tim
Post Reply