Page 1 of 1
Avenger GT-12
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:41 am
by madmike
I need a rear section for mine,got smacked 20+yrs ago and was sitting in the backyard in Mio Mi.when i found it serial# MICH 69 006,anyone know it's history??someone tell how to load pic's on here??Thanks
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:57 am
by madmike
Thinking about chopping the rear off and putting on a wing,any sites that has graphics like that? would like to see what it would look like before i hack it up

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:29 pm
by John P. Cange
Mike, I've got a Avenger 12 I just got and trying to rebuild. Don't know of any rear sections but I'll keep my ears/eyes open. I'm looking for windshield and rear glass myself. BTW, friend of mine has a cabin in Atlanta I use every so often. Nice area.
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:25 am
by madmike
HeyJohn, small world

Next time your up come on over I'll give you the nickle tour,My GT is in bad shape but very restorable,I was told that you can buy the new windshelds still,Later mike
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:06 pm
by JiI
Why not just fab up your own. Go to Home Depot, pick up a few sheets of the insulation double sided with aluminum. Its called polyisocyanurate. Get some adhesive to go with it. Sands real easy. Primer it and fiberglass will go right over it. Go from there. Easy!
JiI
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:09 am
by madmike
Hey Jil,thanks for the input,I've never try any type of bodywork before,You make it sound easy I may just try it.Thanks again,Mike
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:13 pm
by madmike
Due to health reasons I must sell my Project Gt

I'm asking $1200 E-mail for pix,Thanks Madmike
droped price to $1000
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:32 pm
by madmike
I'll take a grand for this GT
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:24 am
by madmike
Dropped the price again to $500
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:55 am
by vw505
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:35 am
by madmike
Thanks vw505,i try to join that site but??? just posted in the guest list,madmike
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:16 am
by madmike
Sold pending Jeff
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:13 am
by madmike
Sold the GT now I can build a 1915 for tha Laser
