Page 45 of 46

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:35 am
by vw505
hey , have you done any thing new with this?

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:24 pm
by Tony Z
*bump*

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:05 am
by jonas_linder
Yes, I've scraped the white body and got a new one blasted. It's much better then the old one but still need som rust taken care of! The new shell wont be painted until the car is tested and working good, it will be a little like the old green one,.. I really liked the attitued of that car :twisted:

I have been thinking about the engine and changed the specs alot, there are parts on order and some will be ordered, I won't tell more until I'm sure what I'm going to do!

There isn't much to show... maybe a pic of the white body?

Image

Sorry about the size. ;)

But before I finish this I have to finish my other ride, it will be a new thread about it when I get something done. I worked 360+h in 7 weeks so it wasn't much time for anything else this summer :(

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:25 pm
by jonas_linder
Update :shock:

After I went to SCC (damn what a cool event :D ) i was so inspired I had to order som speedparts for my self.. I picked up this the other day :)

Image

It is a 50mm HKS copy wastegate, now I just have to get a turbo to go with it 8)

And yeah yeah, I know.. the color is gay :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:48 pm
by metzger
Just a little gay.....just a little :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 pm
by MattKab
Nothing gay about vee-band stuff :lol:

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:42 pm
by bo
rice^ haha juat kiddin i have a hks ssq with a air research turbo on my new engine and i love it

Re: *Update* turbotype4

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:38 pm
by bo
Been over a year any progress?

Re: *Update* turbotype4

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 pm
by dstar5000
Found a turbo yet?

Don

Re: *Update* turbotype4

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:54 pm
by jonas_linder
yes, nothing to exciting to show yet. Don't worry, I will post when I have something to post 8)

Re: *Update* turbotype4

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 pm
by jonas_linder
One of the new things for the engine :)

Image

Re: *Update* turbotype4

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm
by fastback
nice.
are u starting in the farming industry jonas??
look's lika a tractors hydraulic power outlet :D

Re: *Update* turbotype4

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:56 pm
by jonas_linder
fastback wrote:nice.
are u starting in the farming industry jonas??
look's lika a tractors hydraulic power outlet :D
No farming industry, however I'm pretty sure you are correct in your observation! This is the state that I received it in ;)

Re: *Update* turbotype4

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:49 am
by dstar5000
Damn thing is so big, I think you will have to cut the apron.....
;)

DOn

Re: *Update* turbotype4

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 pm
by Frallan
Nice pump!
Mine has partnered me for 19 years in several different engines.
...and it is not so large....look. I even squeeze an exhaust in between.
But OK, compared to a single stage, it is BIG.

Image

..and yes I do have an apron closed on top of it.

Image