Page 4 of 6

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:54 pm
by MNAirHead
Authentic Mini T

Image

Buggies are the hot item right now. As you're aware MOST are not available for cheap collectors insurance - most buggies fall into the "offroad" category"

A MiniT is covered as a "kit car"

This is the real collectable thing - not a cheap knock off.

The kit is an oringinal California kit from 68/69 as evidenced by the rear wheel fenders.

=============

I've had this Authentic Berry Mini T for years - Out of all the VWs .. this is the one that's the attention getter.. all the way to the chopped windshield to the fat Craggars... to the hand painted lines.

The pan is a King/Swing. Seats are buckets from a Fierro.

Installed are the rare options including luggage rack, Craggars, hood ornamenet etc. Double bumpers in storage.

Figure $1 per mile if I'm delivering.. have tons and tons of parts for upgrade.

Engine - I have a zero mile 1600 single port engine.. IF you're on a budget and/or want a discount I can include an unknown single port.

Has a rain fly (rain cover) made by a pro boat company-


The fiberglass is not spider webbed - The white is a Corvette white withi grey and burgundy old school hand painted hot rod lines.

Please PM with serious offers and trades - I'm in no way in a hurry and can accept trades and/or payment plans.

I will not discuss shipping until the car is paid in full. Don't mean to be a meany - only looking for serious buyers.



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


REAL discount to STF members with a 250+ post count.

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:00 pm
by MNAirHead
Authentic Manx

Image


You're well aware that a driving Manx starts at $5k in today's market - here's your rare chance to build one from the ground up.

=============

I committed to buying this Manx before my father died. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I now have new prioirtiies caring for my mom. Combining caregiving with my 4 concurrent body-off projects, makes this project become available.

This is s true Manx - not a clone.

The pan was a driving pan - set up for King Pin/Swing - I have the complete parts... including mags, engines etc.

Figure $1 per mile if I'm delivering.. have tons and tons of parts to complete.

Would love to see this on the road.

I JUST committed to buyiing authentic side pods for it... will still need the dash.

The fiberglass is not spider webbed - will require some fabbing.. I can coach you through doing this.

Please PM with serious offers and trades - I'm in no way in a hurry and can accept trades and/or payment plans.

I will not discuss shipping until the car is paid in full. Don't mean to be a meany - only looking for serious buyers.

http://www.collectorvw.com/VW/Projects/ ... imManx.htm

REAL discounts to STF members with an active post count of 250+

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:58 am
by CopperBaja
David58bug wrote:
Hedrock wrote:
Also have a pair of double spring plates w/ urethane type gromets. Used but in good shape. 45.00 + shipping

Image


Thanks... :wink:
Sold you have a PM. Does any one have two of the inner bushings like the ones at the top they want to sell?
So, what good are these over the stock plates? :?

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:15 pm
by MNAirHead
double sheer

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:15 pm
by oktr6r
Hedrock wrote:*********************PRICE REDUCED**********************

Herbie... you're kill'in me :wink:


New price... 25.00 + shipping

I have a pair of double spring plates w/ urethane type gromets. Used but in good shape. 45.00 + shipping

Image


Thanks... :wink:
Still have this, and is it for IRS? If so, I'll take it.

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:06 am
by CopperBaja
MNAirHead wrote:double sheer
Therefore double-notch as well? :)

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:37 am
by MNAirHead
Cali Dub Wanted - Classic Weekend

Will be coming out to Cali over Classic weekend.

Does anyone know of some a good value dub for sale? Orerall condition isn't important.. looking for a diamond in the rough.

Verts.. bajas.. busses

Finders fee paid..

Tim

OR wanting to rent one if you have any pals.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:07 am
by namelesswonder
Backup Light Assembly

As far as I can tell these are the lights I have and as far as I can tell, that's $120 per light.

I am offering them as $150 for the pair. I will test them soon, but I see no reason why they shouldn't work.

Paypal/concealed cash/money order accepted. You pay shipping, I will do tracking for no extra charge if you'd like.

I hope I'm posting this in the right place!

Image
Rubber boots cover the wire, pulled one off so you can see what's under, PO must have put the female spade on there. The rubber is starting to show age, cracked a little, but should last for a while longer.
Image
Image
Chrome is a little spotty, but hardly.

Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:09 am
by MNAirHead
David..

Your parts are shipped.. part Sunday's activities...

Didn't even make a dent in the storage spots.





Image

Image

Image

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:41 am
by david58
Thanks Tim I have not even opened it up. Been busy every ride I have needs a tranny and I am in the process of opening a shop. I don't remember but I think it came 2 days ago. :lol: :roll: :wink:

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:09 pm
by Hedrock
oktr6r wrote:
Hedrock wrote:*********************PRICE REDUCED**********************

Herbie... you're kill'in me :wink:


New price... 25.00 + shipping

I have a pair of double spring plates w/ urethane type gromets. Used but in good shape. 45.00 + shipping

Image


Thanks... :wink:
Still have this, and is it for IRS? If so, I'll take it.

SOLD!!!


They should be there tomorrow.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:17 pm
by Hedrock
Here's your chance to be like Herbie... I tried but just couldn't do it :lol: . These are new , never mounted fenders from McKenzie's. I think they were 59.00 plus shipping. I'll sell these for 55.00 shipped.

Image

Image

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:44 am
by CopperBaja
Darnitt!
Didn't know what the spring plates were for....

Also need ghia discs and calipers...I've just learned....
For the thing beam for disc conversion and to go back to 4-lug, so I can keep my wheels. :roll:

Miss all the deals out of blind ignorance. :(

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:50 am
by rickosuave1987
What are you going to do for rear fenders Hedrock? :?

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:04 pm
by MNAirHead
CopperBaja wrote:Darnitt!
Didn't know what the spring plates were for....

Also need ghia discs and calipers...I've just learned....
For the thing beam for disc conversion and to go back to 4-lug, so I can keep my wheels. :roll:

Miss all the deals out of blind ignorance. :(
You are aware that moving to Ghia spindles will drop the height back down to stock.