Page 30 of 30

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:45 pm
by Getrdone
Uni ugi, :?: huh :shock: I do the benihana combo and assho beer!

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:48 pm
by bajaherbie
i think i'd pass on that beer :shock:

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:23 pm
by Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Getrdone wrote:Almost sold it. Came within $250.00 from a deal. I have two more people coming this week so we will see.

A few more donuts might have clinched it. :mrgreen:

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:45 pm
by motorbreath53
...friggun tire kickers...

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:04 am
by Getrdone
It was cool. We had good time hanging out. One of the people coming is a hot chick looking for her first car. She sounds hot at least! I thought it may be weird to ask for a pic of her!

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:15 am
by Turbo_Manx_Maniac
motorbreath53 wrote:...friggun tire kickers...
We all took turns peeing on your a-arms & spindles. :P

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:51 pm
by Getrdone
That's funny, I should have charged you guys $62.50 each for that! :D Looks like we are spending Thanksgiving at Ocotillo if nothing changes. We will be at the property of split mountain. Talked with Zancat and it looks like he will also be there.

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:07 pm
by Punchdrunk Monkey
62.50 :shock: what is that a dollar for every pound I gained eating it? :D Do I get a handicap discount?

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 am
by Punchdrunk Monkey
So was she hot????

You need to sell that car to Mikey and keep it in the family.

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 pm
by BajaBug222
very nice work