Poor Man 4 seater.

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
User avatar
Getrdone
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by Getrdone »

Uni ugi, :?: huh :shock: I do the benihana combo and assho beer!
User avatar
bajaherbie
Posts: 9967
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by bajaherbie »

i think i'd pass on that beer :shock:
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

Getrdone wrote:Almost sold it. Came within $250.00 from a deal. I have two more people coming this week so we will see.

A few more donuts might have clinched it. :mrgreen:
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
User avatar
motorbreath53
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by motorbreath53 »

...friggun tire kickers...
User avatar
Getrdone
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by Getrdone »

It was cool. We had good time hanging out. One of the people coming is a hot chick looking for her first car. She sounds hot at least! I thought it may be weird to ask for a pic of her!
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

motorbreath53 wrote:...friggun tire kickers...
We all took turns peeing on your a-arms & spindles. :P
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
User avatar
Getrdone
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by Getrdone »

That's funny, I should have charged you guys $62.50 each for that! :D Looks like we are spending Thanksgiving at Ocotillo if nothing changes. We will be at the property of split mountain. Talked with Zancat and it looks like he will also be there.
User avatar
Punchdrunk Monkey
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:17 am

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by Punchdrunk Monkey »

62.50 :shock: what is that a dollar for every pound I gained eating it? :D Do I get a handicap discount?
User avatar
Punchdrunk Monkey
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:17 am

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by Punchdrunk Monkey »

So was she hot????

You need to sell that car to Mikey and keep it in the family.
User avatar
BajaBug222
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: Poor Man 4 seater.

Post by BajaBug222 »

very nice work
Post Reply