Cooling tower idea
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:30 pm
Pepper. I not sure why you don't want to cut into the spare tire area of your car to put a radiator there??
Can you tell my why?
I had to replace my front clip on my car 6 monthes ago (I rear ended somebody...oops) and had to go through all the cutting again. It took me about a half hour to cut the hole. Thats it, its way easier than anything you have proposed in this column, and it works (cant say the same about the other way of doing it)
You don't need to rerout the gas tank it stays there. You have room to work on it, it is unnoticable from the outside, you don't need to vent your hood/windows/fenders. Its clean. what else can you ask for?
I'm not trying to offend you or anything, It just seems to me that this is the simplest and easiest way and it definitly will cool the motor.
------------------
For info on stuffing a Mazda Rotary engine in a bug, go to http://www.geocities.com/zenjoe/vw.html
[This message has been edited by zenjoe (edited 12-11-2002).]
Can you tell my why?
I had to replace my front clip on my car 6 monthes ago (I rear ended somebody...oops) and had to go through all the cutting again. It took me about a half hour to cut the hole. Thats it, its way easier than anything you have proposed in this column, and it works (cant say the same about the other way of doing it)
You don't need to rerout the gas tank it stays there. You have room to work on it, it is unnoticable from the outside, you don't need to vent your hood/windows/fenders. Its clean. what else can you ask for?
I'm not trying to offend you or anything, It just seems to me that this is the simplest and easiest way and it definitly will cool the motor.
------------------
For info on stuffing a Mazda Rotary engine in a bug, go to http://www.geocities.com/zenjoe/vw.html
[This message has been edited by zenjoe (edited 12-11-2002).]