Building the Ultimate Killer Bee!
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
A couple little updates. I went from a 127.5 to a 120 main jet. No more black soot on the back of the car. But I was still getting a really bad exhaust smell inside the car. The car has a Supertrapp on it. I noticed on the design of the muffler it directs the exhaust back towards the car. On a whim I stuck a glass pack on and the smell inside the cabin is gone. I will probably run the glass pack for awhile and some day pick up an open end cap for the Supertrapp and try it again.
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
Nothing to report. Car is driven daily and is proving to be 100% reliable. I am making slow progress on the redux swap. Looks like I may inherit the wife’s X Terra so I will be able to take the Baja off line for bigger projects, like the redux swap, replacing the king pin / link pins, big shocks, etc.
- Leatherneck
- Moderator
- Posts: 17104
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
- bajaherbie
- Posts: 9967
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
A local guy here in Indiana is trading. I just re-read my post and it did kind of sound like David was trading didn't it?
I told David he could borrow the RGB adapters to reverse engineer them, but the trade happened really fast so i am drawing up 3D cad models for him and sending blue prints instead.
Yeah, i think the rag is going to end up "Volksrod" style.
I told David he could borrow the RGB adapters to reverse engineer them, but the trade happened really fast so i am drawing up 3D cad models for him and sending blue prints instead.
Yeah, i think the rag is going to end up "Volksrod" style.
- david58
- Moderator
- Posts: 14100
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm
herbie chill out dude just because you don't have 2 baja's don't mean jack.bajaherbie wrote:don't leave us up in the air! who is buying the baja? david 59bug? any other parts left? heck we want to know what was in that PM from georgia....
and you are building a rat rod?
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
- bajaherbie
- Posts: 9967
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm
