Anyone here have opinions of the Mania kit by Dalhems?

Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
User avatar
southysuper
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:01 am

Post by southysuper »

I had spoken with them early in 2003 about thier kit. I have since spoken to two builders. These kits are very poor quality and the buyer must custom make several parts and even figure out what head lights to use. They look damn cool, but it's a lot of work to get them to look like the ones pictured on thier site. They used to have captions stating these were customer pics, but upon calling them (at home) I learned those cars pictured belonged to the staff and only one shown on the website actually belongs to a customer. I wish we had a kit like this in the states, but the RIOT is closest and it's crap in my opinion.
eurit35
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:00 pm

Post by eurit35 »

Mania is not the same as Blaze! By the way, is Blaze still available?
MiniMania

Mania Kitcar

Post by MiniMania »

I just finished bulding my mania kit. you can se the result on :
http://mini66.pointclark.net and you are welcome to contact me
if you have any questions.
Post Reply