Page 2 of 5

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 pm
by CopperBaja
"J" Prease.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:03 pm
by Leatherneck
CopperBaja wrote:"J" Prease.
Ohhhh, me so sorry, you landed on miss a turn. :cry: :D

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:20 pm
by CopperBaja
Oh, man! I was going to buy the wife some Rotion with my share of the winnings! :cry:


Image

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:22 pm
by buzzboy
Can I buy a vowel?

If not, "H"

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:29 pm
by CopperBaja
buzzboy wrote:Can I buy a vowel?
Sure...just send your paypal to....


:lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:10 pm
by Turbo_Manx_Maniac
'I' please.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:52 pm
by namelesswonder
G!

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:26 pm
by fgrir
gimmie a "w" please.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:44 pm
by david58
Ok i BOUGHT bling so I am not playing my neighbor has a baja I gave him and he wants to play, problem is he has no e-mail addy so he can't sign on to the STF as a member. so I offered to let him sign and play under my screenname. So here is George, "Can I have an M" ?

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:06 pm
by Leatherneck
Image

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:15 pm
by namelesswonder
Unless I don't have any idea how Wheel of Fortune works...I don't think you're filling in the letters correctly! I thought you entered all letters when someone guesses it...like all the T's or whatever.

I have a guess...er...do I just post it now?

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:21 pm
by Leatherneck
I am only filling in letters guessed and only one letter at a guess. This is the off-road forum, did you expect a smooth ride :?:

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm
by fgrir
Is that another "L" in the 4th word, it is different from the "L" in the 2nd word? This rides so bumpy i think i split my head open again.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:44 pm
by david58
Leatherneck wrote:I am only filling in letters guessed and only one letter at a guess. This is the off-road forum, did you expect a smooth ride :?:
Ok now we all know the rules. :D

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:45 pm
by Leatherneck
fgrir wrote:Is that another "L" in the 4th word, it is different from the "L" in the 2nd word? This rides so bumpy i think i split my head open again.
There might be another "L" in the 4th word kinda looks like the "L" in the 2nd word . Is that your guess?