OR wheel of bling

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by CopperBaja »

"J" Prease.
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Leatherneck »

CopperBaja wrote:"J" Prease.
Ohhhh, me so sorry, you landed on miss a turn. :cry: :D
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by CopperBaja »

Oh, man! I was going to buy the wife some Rotion with my share of the winnings! :cry:


Image
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
buzzboy
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by buzzboy »

Can I buy a vowel?

If not, "H"
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by CopperBaja »

buzzboy wrote:Can I buy a vowel?
Sure...just send your paypal to....


:lol:
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

'I' please.
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
User avatar
namelesswonder
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:37 am

Post by namelesswonder »

G!
Franz the Thunder Pumpkin!
Permanent member of the "Baja may not be running" club
User avatar
fgrir
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:15 pm

Post by fgrir »

gimmie a "w" please.
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Ok i BOUGHT bling so I am not playing my neighbor has a baja I gave him and he wants to play, problem is he has no e-mail addy so he can't sign on to the STF as a member. so I offered to let him sign and play under my screenname. So here is George, "Can I have an M" ?
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Leatherneck »

Image
User avatar
namelesswonder
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:37 am

Post by namelesswonder »

Unless I don't have any idea how Wheel of Fortune works...I don't think you're filling in the letters correctly! I thought you entered all letters when someone guesses it...like all the T's or whatever.

I have a guess...er...do I just post it now?
Franz the Thunder Pumpkin!
Permanent member of the "Baja may not be running" club
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Leatherneck »

I am only filling in letters guessed and only one letter at a guess. This is the off-road forum, did you expect a smooth ride :?:
User avatar
fgrir
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:15 pm

Post by fgrir »

Is that another "L" in the 4th word, it is different from the "L" in the 2nd word? This rides so bumpy i think i split my head open again.
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Leatherneck wrote:I am only filling in letters guessed and only one letter at a guess. This is the off-road forum, did you expect a smooth ride :?:
Ok now we all know the rules. :D
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Leatherneck »

fgrir wrote:Is that another "L" in the 4th word, it is different from the "L" in the 2nd word? This rides so bumpy i think i split my head open again.
There might be another "L" in the 4th word kinda looks like the "L" in the 2nd word . Is that your guess?
Post Reply