Very professional work. How about some detailed shots on your 5 link Kafer bars. I am interested in what the brackets look like that attach the links to the shock tower, the frame horns, and the large part of the tunnel.
I will say it again, your work is very professional and you set a high hurdle for most of us.
The sparetire-platework and the strenghtening bar is in. Also checkes several previous weldings (some cut out and welded in again). I also started with welding close almost every hole in the dashboard-platework.
The backplate (where the exhaust goes through)didn't fit quite good, so had to hammer verry much, but now it finally fits good.
As mentioned before I also worked on the car on thursday the 12th.
Welded an plate in the sparetire-platework and controled weldings at the dashboard, a-pillars and heaterchanels
An pic of the sparetire-platework from the underside
Today also welded some hours on mine car.
De B-pillar and some holes in the rear(side)panels welded close and also started with making an air-intake from an flat panel for the enginelid.
After a lot of days with short time, I finally had some time last sunday to work on my car.
We started with making an airscoop for the enginelid. TO first have an cleaned lid, we welded some holes closed, and cut out al the represt pieces, maked some new plates and welded them in. After that the hammering begun to make the sides of the airscoop. They're both finished and one already welded on the lid=> see the pictures.