Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104 Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
Post
by Leatherneck » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:28 am
This is it hopefully we will have some new players You guys should be familiar with how this works, if so forget it, that is not how this game works.
First pick a letter, you only get one letter at a time and that includes vowels. If letter is duplicated then the first post is what I will use. For you guys with the STF bling, try to control yourself and let those without have a chance. The first person to solve it wins the bling. Shipping will cost you $3 bucks (lower 48 ) . Any questions let me know. Otherwise fire away. Oh I flunked English so if I mess up "So Sorry"
Have fun and good luck. Oh and when you spin the wheel, I am the only one who gets to really see what it lands on.
Some unlucky person will see what I am talking about.
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100 Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm
Post
by david58 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:42 am
Great Idea Leatherneck.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
birddog1148
Posts: 1444 Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:42 am
Post
by birddog1148 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:51 am
I pick letter B
I may look dumb, but that's just a disguise, I'm a master-mind in the field of espionage!
Ol'fogasaurus
Posts: 17881 Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Post
by Ol'fogasaurus » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:05 am
Gimmie an "F" (hold over from school)
Lee
My opinion is worth slightly less than what you paid for it.
Lotrat
Posts: 4975 Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Post
by Lotrat » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:21 am
"S"
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329 Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Post
by CopperBaja » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 am
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
Hedrock
Moderator
Posts: 3251 Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:49 pm
Post
by Hedrock » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:37 am
That's frick'in funny............ I mean
Collecting parts again... No I'm not going to say why!
cwrisley
Posts: 882 Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 pm
Post
by cwrisley » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 am
I'll take an R
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104 Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
Post
by Leatherneck » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:29 am
Funny, ha ha ha real funny!
actually it is
Here ya go guys remember you only get one letter reveled at a time.
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329 Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Post
by CopperBaja » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:40 am
"T" please, Mr. Neck.
or is that neck please....
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
1966bajabug
Posts: 509 Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:57 pm
Post
by 1966bajabug » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:57 am
may i have an "N", please?
B.R.A.T. Motorsports #936
kyle_pc_75 wrote:
I soon realized Shortie is just fast!
tuff_puff
Posts: 1055 Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:30 pm
Post
by tuff_puff » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:59 am
Crap I landed on Bankrupt,
that must be bad since there is not a wheel to spin!
can I have a "L" please
Ol'fogasaurus
Posts: 17881 Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Post
by Ol'fogasaurus » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:00 pm
A "G" please
Lee
My opinion is worth slightly less than what you paid for it.
cwrisley
Posts: 882 Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 pm
Post
by cwrisley » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:15 pm
I'll take a Y
Did we gain a letter on the second word? Or are we just making this up as we go?!
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104 Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
Post
by Leatherneck » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:40 pm
cwrisley wrote: I'll take a Y
Did we gain a letter on the second word? Or are we just making this up as we go?!
Ah, ya caught me. Little of both .