Bling give away

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Bling give away

Post by Leatherneck »

Thanks to Dan Hecker at http://www.heckermachine.com/ we have some new bling. Here is the deal this will last 3 days, you have ten posts you can make and I will have my wife pick two posts not one but two posts (can't be same person) and those two will each win a STF ORF bling. As I said earlier you will have to pay shipping, sorry bout that. 72 hours from now it will end and the two posts will be given. Make the post somewhat usefull also, please!

Image

Post in this thread for the bling.
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Pick me........................Pleeeeeeaaaasreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
User avatar
Hedrock
Moderator
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by Hedrock »

Buy low and sell high.


Was that useful enough? :lol:



JK... I have two of these and they are very nice.




Thanks Dan :D
Collecting parts again... No I'm not going to say why!
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Hedrock wrote:Buy low and sell high.


Was that useful enough? :lol:
Free Bird No Free the ...Rock :lol: I lose you win
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Meathead
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by Meathead »

How about this,good enough, Do I win?

http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible.html
User avatar
Hedrock
Moderator
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by Hedrock »

Meathead wrote:How about this,good enough, Do I win?

http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible.html

That was a lot of info... Thanks
Collecting parts again... No I'm not going to say why!
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Leatherneck »

Well so far this is between Hedrock and David58bug :roll: I really thought this would bring some of you guys out of the woodwork. :?
User avatar
bajaherbie
Posts: 9967
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm

Post by bajaherbie »

i'll play....
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Leatherneck wrote:Well so far this is between Hedrock and David58bug :roll: I really thought this would bring some of you guys out of the woodwork. :?
bunch a lite weights out there Leatherneck. :shock:
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Lotrat »

So that post I made about chicks being good off-roaders was in the wrong spot. Man, what a waste of some good B.S! :roll:
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Lotrat wrote:So that post I made about chicks being good off-roaders was in the wrong spot. Man, what a waste of some good B.S! :roll:
your catching on now I think......................... :lol:
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Lotrat »

:arrow: :arrow: 3 ways to get Leatherneck out of the garage.

#3 Leatherneck... Phone! Some guy calling about a 3200cc VW motor you won.

#2 Leatherneck... Dinner! Your Mac-n-Cheese is ready!

#1 Leatherneck... (I'll tell you if you pick me. Guaranteed to work every time.)
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Lotrat wrote::arrow: :arrow: 3 ways to get Leatherneck out of the garage.

#3 Leatherneck... Phone! Some guy calling about a 3200cc VW motor you won.

#2 Leatherneck... Dinner! Your Mac-n-Cheese is ready!

#1 Leatherneck... (I'll tell you if you pick me. Guaranteed to work every time.)
woodn't #2.......... be.............. yo string bean................. yo cheese and rice is in the microwave. :lol:
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
User avatar
SANDDUDE
Posts: 1617
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by SANDDUDE »

I wanna play too, that Bling will match my grill.....Image
*member of SandRail IS running club
*member of Baja is NOT running club
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

SANDDUDE wrote:I wanna play too, that Bling will match my grill.....Image
hello stanger............. :lol:
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Post Reply