Lotrat's EASY STF ORF Contest.

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Lotrat's EASY STF ORF Contest.

Post by Lotrat »

Sick of contests? He's an easy one...

Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?

Image

The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.
User avatar
rickosuave1987
Posts: 4640
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by rickosuave1987 »

painted the rear jackmans black so you can be cool like me 8)

Image
Baja
HookIt

GK Electric & Suave Racing - Looking for sponsors!!
SuaveRacing FaceBook
Thank you to SuaveRacing Sponsors for your support!
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Lotrat »

15 views, 28 minutes, one guess, and we have a winner!

I like to call Jackman's painted black... "Blackjack's"TM

Congrats to Ricko. Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.

The new black wheels look great under your old fenders. BTW, I never fixed the crack in the one.
User avatar
rickosuave1987
Posts: 4640
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by rickosuave1987 »

Sweet!

But as a good sport, I will let you keep the prize. I have many of my own empty black rattle cans at home. (my whole car was rattle canned :shock: )

Even after a lot of abuse, that crack never spread so I dont think it will be a problem...


OH YEA!

I found that roll of fender beading I forgot to give to you with the fenders, if you still want it, PM me your mailing address,
Baja
HookIt

GK Electric & Suave Racing - Looking for sponsors!!
SuaveRacing FaceBook
Thank you to SuaveRacing Sponsors for your support!
User avatar
Hedrock
Moderator
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:49 pm

Re: Lotrat's EASY STF ORF Contest.

Post by Hedrock »

Lotrat wrote:Sick of contests? He's an easy one...

Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?

Image

The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.

From the pic posted it doesn't look like you have done either one :shock:
Collecting parts again... No I'm not going to say why!
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Re: Lotrat's EASY STF ORF Contest.

Post by david58 »

Hedrock wrote:
Lotrat wrote:Sick of contests? He's an easy one...

Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?

Image

The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.

From the pic posted it doesn't look like you have done either one :shock:
Duh he rotated the tires and wheels after painting them................. :lol:
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Lotrat »

That was the "before" photo.
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: Lotrat's EASY STF ORF Contest.

Post by Leatherneck »

Lotrat wrote:Sick of contests? He's an easy one...

Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?

Image

The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.
Good example of the rewards for the level of effort required.
User avatar
Jason C
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:24 pm

Post by Jason C »

Red.
Ol'fogasaurus
Posts: 17881
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Orange goes with both red and black. YOu also could go hale and half or a spiral design whivh woiuld hypnotize others.
Lee

My opinion is worth slightly less than what you paid for it.
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: Lotrat's EASY STF ORF Contest.

Post by Lotrat »

Hedrock wrote:
Lotrat wrote:Sick of contests? He's an easy one...

Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?

Image

The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.

From the pic posted it doesn't look like you have done either one :shock:
CORRECT!! YOU WIN!!!
Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: Lotrat's EASY STF ORF Contest.

Post by Lotrat »

David58bug wrote: Duh he rotated the tires and wheels after painting them................. :lol:
CORRECT!! YOU WIN!!!
Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Lotrat »

Jason C wrote:Red.
CORRECT!! YOU WIN!!!
Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.

Image
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Lotrat »

Ol'fogasaurus wrote:Orange goes with both red and black. YOu also could go hale and half or a spiral design whivh woiuld hypnotize others.
CORRECT!! YOU WIN!!!
Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.

Image
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Leatherneck »

This poop would not be put up over at TOS, maybe I am just to freaking easy!
Post Reply