VW Barn Find...literally!
-
VWBeachBum
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:13 pm
-
VWBeachBum
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:13 pm
-
VWBeachBum
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:13 pm
more parts, more photos, been crazy busy lately...finally have some holiday time to get caught back up...
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/ ... rn%20Find/
Nice Dasher Stationwagon Roof Rack (i thought it was Squareback rack, oh well)






















http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/ ... rn%20Find/
Nice Dasher Stationwagon Roof Rack (i thought it was Squareback rack, oh well)






















-
goldsunbug
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:47 am
heater boxes
How much for a good set of heater boxes for my 74 bug? I could pick up Im in Warrington
Scott
Scott
-
VWBeachBum
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:13 pm
- Can Drive Soon
- Posts: 851
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 1:08 pm
It has been awhile since I looked at this... Good thing it is still running.
I need a couple of parts, mainly a 36hp muffler and possibly a 6 volt starter (mine sparks). I am building this engine for a school project and the muffler is one of the last parts I need.
By the way was that pan sold a few pages back?
How much would this stuff run?
Thanks,
Jess
I need a couple of parts, mainly a 36hp muffler and possibly a 6 volt starter (mine sparks). I am building this engine for a school project and the muffler is one of the last parts I need.
By the way was that pan sold a few pages back?
How much would this stuff run?
Thanks,
Jess
-
VWBeachBum
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:13 pm
-
VWBeachBum
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:13 pm
hey jessCan Drive Soon wrote:It has been awhile since I looked at this... Good thing it is still running.
I need a couple of parts, mainly a 36hp muffler and possibly a 6 volt starter (mine sparks). I am building this engine for a school project and the muffler is one of the last parts I need.
By the way was that pan sold a few pages back?
How much would this stuff run?
Thanks,
Jess
sorry for long delays...been crazy busy lately...we've got a couple 6volt starters but in unknown condition, i'll check on the 36hp muffler.
the chassis with pan is sold but we have 2 driver side pans left.
-
VWBeachBum
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:13 pm
Just wanted to give everyone an update...i just spent the last couple hours organizing my photobucket for the VW Barn by creating a ton of Sub Folders to make it easier to 'search & shop' for parts and deleted photos of parts we've already sold...
trying to gear up for 2008 with our VW Barn 'O Parts (OGAutoParts.com) and getting a little more organized with parts, emails, shipping, etc etc....
sorry for any inconvenience over the past couple months....
here's the link:
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/ ... rn%20Find/
it's the high level folder, so look to the left at all the SubFolders that are now created....
hope this helps everyone in 2008!
thanks
b
trying to gear up for 2008 with our VW Barn 'O Parts (OGAutoParts.com) and getting a little more organized with parts, emails, shipping, etc etc....
sorry for any inconvenience over the past couple months....
here's the link:
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/ ... rn%20Find/
it's the high level folder, so look to the left at all the SubFolders that are now created....
hope this helps everyone in 2008!
thanks
b
-
VWBeachBum
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:13 pm
i've set up tons of sub folders in my photobucket to make it easier to browse and shop and to keep our sanity. we're trying make 2008 a little more smooth for the barn....bear with us and sorry for the delays...
here's some new photos



kid's cot

we also have the full cot...both are perfect, no rips or tears.






Single Port Cylinder Heads



T3 Header and exhaust

Old Stock Exhaust in perfect shape



corvair radio

Automatic shifter from a 74 Bay Window

Wide 5s from a 67


Wide 5 Smoothies




4lug chrome wheels (only 2 wheels, i cleaned one up quick to show the shine!)



Late Model Bus Trannys (2)






here's some new photos



kid's cot

we also have the full cot...both are perfect, no rips or tears.






Single Port Cylinder Heads



T3 Header and exhaust

Old Stock Exhaust in perfect shape



corvair radio

Automatic shifter from a 74 Bay Window

Wide 5s from a 67


Wide 5 Smoothies




4lug chrome wheels (only 2 wheels, i cleaned one up quick to show the shine!)



Late Model Bus Trannys (2)






- bajabugnut
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:01 am
VWBEACHBUM,
I live in Pottstown and am looking for a body, just the body, I am in the middle of a project and the whole rear lugage tray forward to the rear body mount needs replacing, among alot of other spots. Prefer to be rust free as possible and front or rear can be damaged
I will send you a pm with my e-mail
I live in Pottstown and am looking for a body, just the body, I am in the middle of a project and the whole rear lugage tray forward to the rear body mount needs replacing, among alot of other spots. Prefer to be rust free as possible and front or rear can be damaged
I will send you a pm with my e-mail















































