Volvo Master cylinder reservior

havasujoe
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:12 pm

Volvo Master cylinder reservior

Post by havasujoe »

Volvo 240 Master cylinder reservior (ATE) for dual curcuit VW master cylinders, 13MM nipples, you won't need a remote resevior when using this. 17.00 includes shipping I have 9 available 1/8/10 760-243-6211 Joe
Last edited by havasujoe on Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
dstar
Posts: 3733
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:01 am

Post by dstar »

Paypal?

Total with shipping to 09012?

Don
havasujoe
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by havasujoe »

No paypal yet, should have it by the end of the week. I checked the USPS - shipping is $1.81 and $.75 for conformation for a total of $2.56.
havasujoe
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by havasujoe »

I have my paypal account set up.
User avatar
rexr
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:09 am

Post by rexr »

I bought one of these from havasujoe..

The one that I got was very clean with grommets..

Thanks Joe..
User avatar
dstar5000
Posts: 4555
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:01 am

Post by dstar5000 »

PAID with PayPal!

Thanks Joe!

Don
‎"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
havasujoe
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by havasujoe »

I just picked up 8 more, if anyone is interested.
User avatar
sideshow
Posts: 3428
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:00 am

Post by sideshow »

Is that the one Nate http://www.aircooledtech.com/dual_MC_upgrade/ mentions in his bus dual master conversion?
Yeah some may call it overkill, but you can't have too much overkill.
havasujoe
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by havasujoe »

I don't think its the same one. This one fits the beetle master cylinder 113611015BD. I do know the gromments are the same size. I saw that on the CIP1.com web site. They carry the bus reservoir also. My reservoirs have the 13mm nipples and the are 3.3inches center to center. The volvo part number is 1206007 on some of them.
stoneloco808
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:23 pm

Post by stoneloco808 »

My three sets arrived while I was gone on a business trip. Thank you havasujoe!!!
havasujoe
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by havasujoe »

I just picked up 15 more, if anyone is interested.
User avatar
nie zu alt
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by nie zu alt »

Joe,

Just sent you an email.

Thanks!
User avatar
MNAirHead
Posts: 9570
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:12 am

Post by MNAirHead »

PM Sent
User avatar
Kelroy
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:04 pm

Post by Kelroy »

PM sent
havasujoe
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:12 pm

Volvo Master Cylinder Reservoir

Post by havasujoe »

I just picked up more, if anyone is interested.
Post Reply