lets see those dashs!

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
User avatar
findog78
Posts: 548
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:01 am

Post by findog78 »

Heres another style I found after the idea came up...not quite as bulky and easily fabbed to your desired distance from dash.


Image
User avatar
rickosuave1987
Posts: 4640
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by rickosuave1987 »

Ran across this on Ebay today for anyone who is looking for a fiberglass dash. This is the company that I got my hood from. Good quality stuff.
Ebay Link
Baja
HookIt

GK Electric & Suave Racing - Looking for sponsors!!
SuaveRacing FaceBook
Thank you to SuaveRacing Sponsors for your support!
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

This is Tom Notch's dash I found it here:
http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/page2.html

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
takotruckin
Posts: 3774
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:40 pm

Post by takotruckin »

now that is sweet!
npetric
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by npetric »

I just want his throttle pedal!!!! :D
User avatar
findog78
Posts: 548
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:01 am

Post by findog78 »

npetric wrote:I just want his throttle pedal!!!! :D
Here ya go...$5 +S&H

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gas-peda ... dZViewItem

Image
User avatar
Marty
Posts: 5802
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Marty »

Image
User avatar
findog78
Posts: 548
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:01 am

Post by findog78 »

Hey Marty...I was checking out your website and those exhaust headers are sweet! That looks like an art in itself.
User avatar
Marty
Posts: 5802
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Marty »

findog78 wrote:Hey Marty...I was checking out your website and those exhaust headers are sweet! That looks like an art in itself.
Thanks! It is my form of "art" I guess.
I paint with a torch.
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Check out the Off Road sticker on the right side herbie. :D
Image
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
User avatar
shopteacher
Posts: 714
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:58 am

Post by shopteacher »

here is ours
steph (pictured) manufactured it for our school shop project
Image Image
2088 bob
Moderator
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:01 am

Post by 2088 bob »

Image
User avatar
Getrdone
Posts: 2978
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by Getrdone »

What is the dohickey buy the shifter.......looks like its off my mountain bike............hey maybe if I glue a sensor tothe wheel
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Leatherneck »

You glue the sensor to the CV or flange.
2088 bob
Moderator
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:01 am

Post by 2088 bob »

that dohicky buy the shifter is a cycle computor which gives me the odometer i need to be street legal http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=111669
this link covers the info about it
Post Reply