Parts for a 1965 Maxi Taxi

Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
devin0127
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:28 am

Parts for a 1965 Maxi Taxi

Post by devin0127 »

Does anyone know where I can buy body parts for a 1965 Maxi Taxi, headlights bumpers etc.?

Thank You

Raymond
frhanauer
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:06 am

parts for Maxi Taxi

Post by frhanauer »

I don't have any body parts but if you own a Maxi I would love to see a pic. I have one and I am trying to get pics of each one I find to compare to mine. Thanks...Fred
User avatar
Jerry D
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Jerry D »

I have some pictures of Maxi's in my "Gallery", Here is the link.

http://www.manxgallery.org/gallery/album197?page=4

Jerry...
Post Reply