scott the viking wrote:It's not really an "idea" per-say...it is something I have been running on my bug for about three years.
SANDDUDE wrote:That looks very nice! Where did you get that piece of metal?
scott the viking wrote:That is a rear shock mount off of a 1963 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
I agree Scott has a very vivid amagination you know who could have looked under a Chevy Pick em Up Truck and designed something as sweet as that.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Absolutely too much I ordered a left and a right they called me and asked if I ever owned a VW based car. I said no but they said their records show that I bought a gas cap for a bug 10 years ago.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Let's go deep sea fishing I have a little 19 foot center console should be enough room for a small beer keg. Well go sport fishing LOL nobody has to clean what they catch. Julie volunteeres to be the bartender I never let her drink and drive at the same time.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
here are my trailing arms with the factory shock mounts... the arms are stock width and 1" longer, you can also see the limit straps, 930 cv's and the 300m axles.....
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
it was a swing axle car...
i bought the trailing arms, axles, and thing drums used. they were on a 1-2 1600 buggy out of ovenzona. i got a smokin' deal on it all....
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.