mallory dizzy modification

This is the place to discuss, or get help with any of your Type 4 questions.
ggggarret
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:01 am

Post by ggggarret »

can you be more specific? i'm not sure which solenoid you're referring to but i'm open to easy things to try first.
User avatar
Tom Notch
Moderator
Posts: 3332
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2000 12:01 am

Post by Tom Notch »

opp's my pix id b4 I installed the mallory. :lol:

I also had to shorten the screw that the 12v lead hooks up to, not sure at which point I did that while trying to fit it the 1st time. If you move the dizzy gear just one tooth clockwise, the vacumn line will just clear the breather box and miss the 5th injector (cold start).

more work yet, Don. guess again. :roll:
Tom

Tom's Old VW Home
DVKK
DSD, dark side disciples
j-bro
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:10 pm

Post by j-bro »

Tom Notch your engine bay is a thing of beauty. What injection system is that?
Post Reply