manxster?

Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
User avatar
brianwheelies
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:14 pm

manxster?

Post by brianwheelies »

i've been a fan of the meyers manx ever since i've seen them. once i saw the website and the new manxster, i'm really in love and want one of the dualsport kits. my question is, do these kits seem high priced? just a shell that's already painted and some lights puts you at about $7,500. what do you guys think about these and does anyone have one to share some experiences?

TIA
guest1

manxster

Post by guest1 »

dude,
go on the manx site and then to the forum. http://p212.ezboard.com/bmeyersmanxincorporatedforum
there is a forum for the manxter. these guys actually own them and if you look a little closer you get a potfull more than a "painted" (it's gelcoat) body.[/url]
Guest

Manxter

Post by Guest »

Yea, they might seem a little on the high side compared to some older prices. But, the response has been good and I understand that close to 50 people have already paid up the $$ to get one and I don't think you'll see any sale price soon.

Boston Bob
User avatar
brianwheelies
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:14 pm

Post by brianwheelies »

they really do look like a nice kit compared with other cheaper kits. plus it's a "meyer's manx", so you get some prestige. any word if the Dualsport kit will be available?
Iguana
Posts: 991
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Re: manxster?

Post by Iguana »

I found this thread looking for Manxter Pictures. Since the interweb thingy is forever I thought I would add in that when you look at what you get in the Kit compared to others you really do come out a long way ahead. I am currently in the process of importing them into Australia and found the most useful document in my decision was th eactual Build Instructions and the completeness of the kit. To help people appreciate this I have begun building a Meyers Manx Info page where I will add all the information, build manual, pictures etc I can find - http://www.meyersmanx.info.

Anyway check it out or visit www.meyersmanx.com for current costs and kit prices or if your Australia www.meyersmanx.com.au.

Image
Post Reply