For the guys who were asking about the Bonito, I just saw a really nice one on eBay. I don't know how to post a link but the number is 2401845647. It has a "Buy It Now" for $5,000. This is the first time I have ever seen one for sale. I have never even seen a picture of one here in the states.
Danalen
Nice Bonito on ebay
-
BobMiller
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:01 am
Nice Bonito on ebay
Danalen
Welcome to the VW Kit Car Forum and thank you for your informative post. I copied your information into the post "What is this", that was trying to identify a Bonita.
Excellent information at the right time.
------------------
1966 MANX SR2 (Karma Coachworks), 1974 VW THING
Welcome to the VW Kit Car Forum and thank you for your informative post. I copied your information into the post "What is this", that was trying to identify a Bonita.
Excellent information at the right time.
------------------
1966 MANX SR2 (Karma Coachworks), 1974 VW THING