What is this?

Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
oor wullie
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri May 04, 2001 1:01 am

What is this?

Post by oor wullie »

a friend has one, may be on the road again next year.

hey, i got all sorts of €uro keys here....
öüèàç Image
User avatar
Jerry D
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2001 12:01 am

What is this?

Post by Jerry D »

Heck....who needs a euro keyboard when you can cut n paste Ü as long as there is a sample.
Jerry...
Todd Daley
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:01 am

What is this?

Post by Todd Daley »

i have one of these...... need some work though.......
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictu ... 4292053577
BobMiller
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:01 am

What is this?

Post by BobMiller »

There is a Bonita on ebay.
Here is Danalens message from another post: <For the guys who were asking about the Bonito, I just saw a really nice one on eBay. I don't know how to post a link but the number is 2401845647. It has a "Buy It Now" for $5,000. This is the first time I have ever seen one for sale. I have never even seen a picture of one here in the states.>
Danalen


[This message has been edited by BobMiller (edited 01-31-2003).]

[This message has been edited by BobMiller (edited 01-31-2003).]

[This message has been edited by BobMiller (edited 01-31-2003).]
Post Reply