The MANX Thread

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

The MANX Thread

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

Those with a Manx know how capable they are off road, and how cool they look on the road. How about a thread showing off your Manx!

Any Manx, just post it up with some of the specs.
IMG_3081%20[800x600].jpg

Tube chassis by PSD Motorsports
2332 turbo, Megasquirt, Devils Own Water injection
091 Transworks - close ratio 1-4 Weddle gears
112" wheelbase, 77" wide front, 78" wide rear
PRP seats
Charlynn power steering with gear one rack
Gray Area 4 piston front brakes, 2" hollow spindles
RBP 4 piston rear brakes, Microstub, 300M stubs & Axles
CNC pedals
2" piggyback Fox front shocks, Rear 2" coilovers and 2.5" 3 tube bypass
Method 5" with 31x10.5 & 33x10.5 BFG KM2
15.5 gallon tank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Turbo_Manx_Maniac on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
Ol'fogasaurus
Posts: 17881
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Deleted. Not what was asked for. :oops:

Lee
Last edited by Ol'fogasaurus on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

Deleted.
Last edited by Turbo_Manx_Maniac on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
User avatar
MGMFRP
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by MGMFRP »

oh man, I have allot!!!
I will just post pictures, I would be here all day if I had to list options
MY MONSTER MANX 2 003 (Medium).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
dansparts
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:03 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by dansparts »

Here's the first trip on the first one we built.

Image

Image

And here's after powder coating and polishing!!

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
porboy
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:01 am

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by porboy »

Does this count?

Image
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

porboy wrote:Does this count?

Image
Yes it counts, if that's the type of Manx that you ride who are we to judge? It even looks scared like you were coming back for seconds...
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
User avatar
CentralWAbaja
Posts: 4291
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by CentralWAbaja »

One of the coolest ones I have ever seen.
Not mine and don't have any details....but I hope this is still in the spirit of the thread TMM

Image
It is not Mickey Moused.....It's Desert Engineered!
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

Awesome, keep em coming.

Here's my previous Manx.

Image
Image
Image

Buddies turbo Subaru Manx
Image
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
User avatar
porboy
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:01 am

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by porboy »

I will delete my post Mike. For those wondering, I merely questioned TMM's sexual preference and he sent me a strongly worded PM saying if his boss found out he would be fired. I don't want to mess with a mans livelyhood, even if he moonlights as a janitor at F-Street.
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

Great, now everbody knows where I work. Not bad enough I have to clean the booths with a firehose....

Can't win wth you Po'boy. :lol:
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
User avatar
welsh619
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:27 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by welsh619 »

Dude if youre going to start a thread try to start with pics that are easier to follow ;)

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
seabeebuggy
Posts: 3582
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:25 am

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by seabeebuggy »

I love the tires and rims.
Image
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by Leatherneck »

Super nice, clean. Dude you fit right in.
Image

Frigggen Manx's bunch of show offs 8)
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

Re: The MANX Thread

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

welsh619 wrote:Dude if youre going to start a thread try to start with pics that are easier to follow ;)
That Manx is sweet, how about some engine specs....I love turbos!
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
Post Reply