Hello!

Here's the place to start. Introduce yourself and your ride.
rsb

Hello!

Post by rsb »

I guess I have been gone so long I should probably reintroduce myself. My name is Brian. I live in Washington. I joined this site in 2004? I worked with David on organizing stickies in 2008ish. I have owned a 74 super beetle for a little over 20 years. I had a bus briefly, once. I also own a 75 super beetle convertible I bought for parts... but it sorta runs, so bonus toy.

I quit driving my super because it was turning into dirt at an alarming rate, so it sat in the garage. About 3 years ago, one of my buddies talked me into dragging it out to a Gambler 5oo event. I remembered how much I liked driving on dirt/gravel. This was also at a time when i was taking a rally driving class. So I did the only logical thing and started racing my car in the local rallycross circuit. I just finished my second season, and will be racing in the winter series in 2 weeks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Max Welton

Re: Hello!

Post by Max Welton »

Looks like fun!

Max
V8Nate

Post by V8Nate »

Welcome back fellow Washingtonian looks like fun!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

rsb

Post by rsb »

Thanks for the welcome! It is pretty fun. Can't wait to see how the new engine does!