Farewell STF.........

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
EASY RIDER

Post by EASY RIDER »

Can Drive Soon wrote: Image

Wish I had that in original size.xx 8)
AAH! A most merry christmas, Raby style.
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Yep... Easy Rider took that pic!
sparkmaster1

Post by sparkmaster1 »

That all sounds good and fair. I'm sure you'll be lurking about somewhere. :twisted: Talk to you soon. Tim
Owner Tim's ACVW Engine/Trans Service
raygreenwood

Post by raygreenwood »

I always thought that something like this would be the logical next step for you Jake. Very cool!
Your range of products, services and information have just grown so much. You needed more and bigger "e-digs".....Can't wait to see how things go! Ray
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Thanks Ray!
I hope to see you and others chillin' out on my new forums too!
Steve Arndt

Post by Steve Arndt »

EASY RIDER wrote:
Can Drive Soon wrote: Image

Wish I had that in original size.xx 8)
AAH! A most merry christmas, Raby style.
is that an M79 or something? wtf is it!?
MASSIVE TYPE IV

It's a Mossberg Riot special 12 gauge pump shotgun...

I'm as much of a gun lover as a VW nut...

This one is one of my next ones on the list to nab.. It was made in the Steyr Puch Pinzgauer factory and fits the rifle holders in my pinz like a glove... The AK doesn't fit so well!

vw4life269s

Post by vw4life269s »

Good stuff Jake :!: :lol:
If you have a Type III Forum with Type IV's ,I will definetly help with that info!I would like to help guys out with the conversion too!Thats what we need, more type 4 stuff so we can make it more noticable with the type 1 crowd !!You have so much info to share and we are just lucky that a great southern boy like yourself is friendly enough to share your knowledge! :wink:
My wife and I are missing Georgia and the southern hospitality now that we are here in S.D.We are talkin about maybe in 2 years movin back to Georgia or North Carolina.Beautiful scenery and great people>Like YOU! :lol:
66 deluxe

Post by 66 deluxe »

Jake, i am now getting into shooting as my father has returned to the sport in the last two years, my last shoot i entered a competition in hunter class over 50 metres and came 2nd out of eight i beat the state champion by 2 points and that was only the 4th time i have ever fired a gun in my life. My rifle is a 1962 Anshutz .22 calibre sigle shot has been in my fathers possesion since new, we also have a FAZ .32 5 shot semi auto pistol and a browning .22 5 shot semi auto pistol. If only i could go down the local gunsmith and pick up a steyr, man the laws here suck. Looking forward to your new forum, once again keep up the good work.
Eddie Brown

Post by Eddie Brown »

Jake, I appreciate all of your work, and effort directed towards the STF. Eventhough we all like to try our own thing at times, there's no denying that what people like yourself, Len, Charles, Joe of the East, Joe of the West, among others have been very influencial for the scene.

I can't believe how many hours I've put into my 2600 build, and I know it's not ideal yet for me. That's why I do admire your work, persistance, and dedication to the motor we love.

I hope to shake your hand someday.

Take care,

E.
Wally

Post by Wally »

I am looking forward to the R&D section of that forum! :D

Surely it can only get better from here onwards :wink:

Walter
T4T: 2,4ltr Type 4 Turbo engine, 10.58 1/4 mi
www.apfelbeck.nl
"Mine isn't turbo'd to make a slow engine fast, but to make a fast engine insane" - Chip Birks
Can Drive Soon

Post by Can Drive Soon »

Ahh, the mossberg. Not to turn this into a gun thread, I'm sure we can start a gun thread on the Raby forums 8), but one of these days I want to pick one of these up.

Need to be older, yes, and come up with, I think it was 8k + all the licsensing fees for a gun of that crazyiness. But then you have on of the most potent guns for, say (thinking of a purpose) um, clearing trees, that's it.
Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels »

MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:It's a Mossberg Riot special 12 gauge pump shotgun...

I'm as much of a gun lover as a VW nut...

This one is one of my next ones on the list to nab.. It was made in the Steyr Puch Pinzgauer factory and fits the rifle holders in my pinz like a glove... The AK doesn't fit so well!

Belive I know where one of those could be had... Make sure to leave the forwarding address when you move.
MNAirHead

Post by MNAirHead »

Thanks again for converting me to the T4 cult...

Your company has always provided me the correct parts at a great value.

Straddling business and information must be a tough balancing act!

Question --- any reason why we can't leave the forum open (but locked)?

T.
Can Drive Soon

Post by Can Drive Soon »

Lets have a race who can get into the 1st 20 members. :D