Summers Bros, 930 stubs, Willwood rotors/cals

Bajas, Rails and Parts
DeMinimis

Summers Bros, 930 stubs, Willwood rotors/cals

Post by DeMinimis »

I am unable to makes this setup work with my particular (Chenowth 4 tube) trailing arms. Because my arms are 4 tube, I'd have to remove a lot of material from the arms to fit the calipers (3-tube or boxed won't have this problem). Not really wanting to do that, or switch arms. A lot of work and money went into this setup. Everything you will need (except weld on caliper brackets).

Summers Brothers hubs. These were the best of the best and none come close (CNC can't come close to these). Can't get them now for VW wide 5. These are bombproof. All bolts replaced and locktited, with the exception of the 14mm 1.50 x 2" Summers Brothers racing lugs. Used, but excellent.

Willwood Dynapros, I think that's the correct model. Forged four piston calipers. Fresh O Rings. Hawk pads. Used (9 out of 10)

Willwood 11" Drilled/vaned rotors (.810). New installed and never used.

930 USA built chromoly stub axles purchased from McKenzies (no Empi garbage). New installed, never used

Alumn bearing carrier. New installed, never used.

New bearing kits (the good stuff). All new, installed, never used.

Steel bearing cover. New, installed, never used.

Two additional 930 stub axles for spares.

Shoot me a reasonable offer via PM please. Keep in mind Calipers run close to $150 ea without pads, over $100 ea for the rotors, 930 Stubs $100+ for the US made Chromoly ones, and figure in the cost of new bearing carriers, complete Timken bearing kits, plus freakin, Summers Brothers Hubs! The closest thing CNC has is their 664 kit for $1200, but it only has solid rotors, their Wilwood copy calipers, no stub axles, bearings, or bearing carriers.

Dust and cobwebs on it

Lug nuts not included. Thanks!
DeMinimis

Re: Summers Bros, 930 stubs, Willwood rotors/cals

Post by DeMinimis »

Three 930 T1 Stubs. Two are new Chromo USA made ones from Mckenzies (Installed and never run). These were/are the best available (not the cheap import ones). Plus one made by Summers Brothers. $200 + $20 Shipping to lower 48 for all 3.

Complete, loaded bearing carriers with caps. These are new, assembled, but never run. Good bearing kits are close to $80 and the same for the alumn carriers. Caps cost extra. The works for $125 plus $10 Ship to lower 48.

Summerbrothers hubs with Willwood 11" vented/vane .810 directional rotors. Rotors are new installed and never run. Includes the Grade 8 disc mounting bolts (I chose to use Locktite an no lock washers, but you may choose to add lock washers). $400 +Ship (Rotors were around $300 alone:http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Wilwood-1 ... 02513.html

Willwood Calipers with used pads. New O Rings. Used but in near perfect shape. Fits rotors from .310 to .810. Currently setup for .810. 5.25" bolt spread. Remove the middle spacers for narrower discs. Includes 2 weld-on caliper brackets. Going to hold onto these until I determine what I'm getting.
Last edited by DeMinimis on Tue May 26, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeMinimis

Post by DeMinimis »

$499 for Summers Brothers Racing hubs, Wilwood rotors and will include Wilwood Billet Dynalite calipers. Used, with good pads and fresh 'O' rings set up for these rotors. Weld-on caliper mounts as well.
DeMinimis

Post by DeMinimis »

Stubs, bearings, bearing carriers sold.

Rear wheel disc brake setup (Summers Brothers and Wilsood) with Wilwood 4 piston calipers and weld-on caliper brackets still available. 499 + ship

2-Piston Wilwood calipers still available. 149 Shipped to lower 48.
DeMinimis

Post by DeMinimis »

2-Piston Wilwood calipers. SOLD
DeMinimis

Post by DeMinimis »

Summers Bros SOLD