going to pick up three nothces tomorrow

Notches, fastbacks, squarebacks.
nunit

going to pick up three nothces tomorrow

Post by nunit »

got a sweet deal picvking up three nothes for 600 hundos hopefully tomorrow no motors on any them but i do have a spare ej22 that needs head gaskets any way figure id let yall know and if you are ooking for any hard to find parts let me know and ill see what i can do
supaninja

Re: going to pick up three nothces tomorrow

Post by supaninja »

Awesome dude! Whatever you do don't throw anything away from any of them. You could stuff type 4 motors into the other 2 ;)
'65 notch w/ a squirted type 4
http://supaninjanick.wordpress.com/
'68 "Zombie Response Vehicle" Westy
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=140387
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

Let's see pics.

doc
nunit

Post by nunit »

ok im super pumped ive wanted a notch for so long now im getting three im going today to check them out supposedly one is all there and the other two are mostly parts cars as long as i can get one maybe two really straight cars out of it ill be happy
nunit

Post by nunit »

yeah i actually read all 17 pages of your post earlier love your build and your car hopefully mine will run as well as yours does
nunit

Post by nunit »

now that you mention the type 4 swap i do have a tip on two complete type 4 one with the trans (out of 914) for 150 dollars could i have three running nothces for under three grand ....possibly
nunit

Post by nunit »

well the notches were in god awful shape so i picked up a 69 ghia with new floors a ssc tranny and axles and a rock solid body for the same price
supaninja

Post by supaninja »

Boooo, hisssss boooo!

Just kidding, you type 1 guys usually don't know what your getting into when you buy type 3's anyways. Imagine a world with no aftermarket parts, and scarce numbers of cars to pick parts off of, or NOS parts that are super rare aka $$$.
'65 notch w/ a squirted type 4
http://supaninjanick.wordpress.com/
'68 "Zombie Response Vehicle" Westy
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=140387
nunit

Post by nunit »

I would have got them but man it would have been years before I would be able to polish those turds into one decent ride the ghia just needs mostly cosmetic stuff and a motor but you are right the lack of parts also helped on my decision I'll post some pics of the new whip in the kg forum