the ultimate eruo look !

You know, de-chromed, big Porsche rims, Brembos, etc.,... German Look rules!
tommi nylund

Post by tommi nylund »

This nice 03 is made by a Finn.

I´ve never seen it running, just seen it at shows on stand. I don´t even know if it´s in Finland anymore, it could be sold to Sweden, but I´m not sure at all about that.

Attention of detail is absolutely UNBELIEVEABLE!!! ...as you can see from pics too.... Very cool Beetle, it´s a bit sad that I´ve not seen it in action.
64 variant

Post by 64 variant »

Looks like a coffee table conversation piece, not into the trailor queen thing.
WD-40

Re: the ultimate eruo look !

Post by WD-40 »

Hey Benoît-

The car in your avatar looks pretty sweet too! Is that yours? Have any more pictures of that one??

- David
Eurolook71

Post by Eurolook71 »

I agree. This car is one hell of a ride. The attention to detail is flawless, but for me it doesnt really represent what the eurolook is to me. eurolook for me is a daily driver, or an all out weekend track car. I like seeing these show cars, but to me the eurolook takes to the road, and you would never see ropes around it or mirrors under it. just my two cents.
jrvilledam

Post by jrvilledam »

I like it very much. Do you have pictures of the interior and underside of the car? What are the specs: engine, tranny, fuel injection?
Yellow73

Post by Yellow73 »

I have to say my first reaction is wow that is a really cool car, and my second reaction...wow that is a really cool car!!!
coxy-ben

Re: the ultimate eruo look !

Post by coxy-ben »

WD-40 wrote:Hey Benoît-

The car in your avatar looks pretty sweet too! Is that yours? Have any more pictures of that one??

- David
thanks... :D