Emergency Brake drawings

You know, de-chromed, big Porsche rims, Brembos, etc.,... German Look rules!
fastair

Emergency Brake drawings

Post by fastair »

A year or two ago I stumbled across a set of drawings for the emergency brake handle, pawl, etc on one of the German Look forums. It was for one of the early Porsche 550's if I remember correctly. Does anyone know where I might find these again. Thanks Gene
david58

Post by david58 »

Not a very good diagram but it is all I have.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
david58

Post by david58 »

Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
fastair

Emergency Brake drawings

Post by fastair »

Thanks guys, but these are dwgs of the std VW units. The ones I am looking for are for one of the old Porsche racing cars. Someone had posted what I believe were copies of original factory drawings. I want to duplicate the handle, ratchet and pawl mechanism. Thanks, Gene
akokarski

Re: Emergency Brake drawings

Post by akokarski »

Not sure if you still need drawings or found em somewhere else. I just came across this thread and remember seeing and taking pics of one at Monterey historics

If you do find drawings please post em up.