spell check for posting

mightymanx

spell check for posting

Post by mightymanx »

I think it would be for the good of all if you had a spell check function for the text box.

That way it does not cause any pain to the reader. You all have to admit that some posts hurt to read, either from laughing or from trying to figure out what the hell they wrote.
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

Interesting idea. I'll see what possibilities are.

doc
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Some people have a primitive mentality and even a spell checker will not help but would be good for the most part. Save me from copy and paste to my mail and back.
baja kid

Post by baja kid »

bump
david58

Post by david58 »

If you download google it will do spell checks in forum messages, and posts it is part of the tool bar. :wink:
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Hi

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser, it has an add on spell checker. But this is funny, as I wrote this "Mozilla" came up with red squiggle lines under it. I guess I need to add it to the dictionary.

Steve
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Steve C wrote:Hi

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser, it has an add on spell checker. But this is funny, as I wrote this "Mozilla" came up with red squiggle lines under it. I guess I need to add it to the dictionary.

Steve
Firefox for sure.
Glenn
74 Beetle Specs | 74 Beetle Restoration | 2180cc Engine
"You may not get what you pay for, but you always pay for what you get"

http://www.DasVolks.com
Theo

Post by Theo »

I wld luv a spel chkr.

Thoe