What happened to the "My previous posts" page?

Kelley

What happened to the "My previous posts" page?

Post by Kelley »

There used to be a page where you could look up your old threads/posts, recent threads/posts, and unanswered thread/posts. I needed some info, did a search and it took me forever to find it. It would have been the work of a few moments had I been able to find it on "my previous posts" page. Are there any plans to bring back the features I've mentioned, it's so much easier to search for them when you have a previous post in a thread from that page.

thanks, kelley.
sideshow

Post by sideshow »

It is a littler harder, but if you search and restrict to author you will find you old posts. Even better put in a Search for Keywords you wrote and restrict to Search for Author it is almost faster.

I all so miss the ?watched topics? bookmarks, after finding some interesting threads I would set a watch on them for later reference.
Yeah some may call it overkill, but you can't have too much overkill.
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

Yeah, I did that, but it still took a while longer than it should've. The watched topics function is really where it's at.
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

Fellas,

Don't lose those thoughts! If we ever get the server change done, we will be reinstalling most of the features the board has had previously and upgrading to perhaps even more conveniences. I'll make some announcement when your input will make a difference.

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about just the upgrades you suggest.

doc
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

10-4, thanks Scott.

kelley.