Thank you Doc and Friends

Bill K.

Thank you Doc and Friends

Post by Bill K. »

Doc and Friends,

Thanks for maintaining the site. I've learned a lot here and I don't take it for granted.

Thought you could use some encouragement,
Bill
sideshow

Post by sideshow »

I agree 100%

As someone who has maintained public web services, rest assured that that it is rare that anybody would say anything positive when it works. And when down you never hear the end of it.

Attboy Doc, unscheduled down time sucks but I for one am glad that your are working on it.
doc

Post by doc »

OK, we're back, sort of. There are a couple of good guys trying to get the site back live, update the software, protect against further attacks and fix all the "broken" stuff. It has been a test through the Holidays, since all involved have had family and stuff to tend to, but I am confident that we will eventually prevail.

To those who have bourne the outage without complaint and to those who have offered assistance and encouragement, THANK YOU. To all who have been inconvenienced, I apologize.

Aircooled will never die!

doc
Tom in PA

Post by Tom in PA »

Many thanks for all the hard work- to all involved. Glad to have it back. I was definitely having some withdrawl symptoms. :lol:

Tom in PA
fortyeye

Post by fortyeye »

doc wrote:OK, we're back, sort of. There are a couple of good guys trying to get the site back live, update the software, protect against further attacks and fix all the "broken" stuff. It has been a test through the Holidays, since all involved have had family and stuff to tend to, but I am confident that we will eventually prevail.

To those who have bourne the outage without complaint and to those who have offered assistance and encouragement, THANK YOU. To all who have been inconvenienced, I apologize.

Aircooled will never die!

doc
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah ... how about those t-shirts! :lol:
Seriously ... Thanks for slogging through the re-start ... we all appreciate your efforts.
AKA clearsurf
sparkmaster1

Post by sparkmaster1 »

Good to see it back. So how long until it's "normal" again? Thanks, Tim
Owner Tim's ACVW Engine/Trans Service
1969bluebug

Post by 1969bluebug »

We are still working on some things, but the home page is now fixed. Everything else should be done tonite.

Thanks

Mark
mech361

Post by mech361 »

:D Thanks for all the hard work you guys have done in getting the ShopTalk Forums up and running again. The Samba is a nice place to visit , but this is home . Thanks again, Donny.
67 newbie

Post by 67 newbie »

Yes I agree thank you... I dont post here much now, but I definitely try to get on and keep abrest of the news... it was greatly missed while I was off work and actually had time to do some real reading... Thanks again..
sparkmaster1

Post by sparkmaster1 »

Yep, thanks for all the hard work. There's no place like home... Tim
Owner Tim's ACVW Engine/Trans Service
Bill K.

Post by Bill K. »

"Powered by phpBB 2.0.11 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group":D Thanks for upgrading