People Telling Me They Can't Sign Up?

Clatter

People Telling Me They Can't Sign Up?

Post by Clatter »

Because I'm always on TOS telling everyone how much better it is over here... :wink:

A couple of people now have told me they get no response when tying to sign up.
Maybe there's a registration response link going to their spam folder or something?

"yes I tried again to join STF but as with the last 2 times in the last two weeks, all goes well, no error messages, just no reply back. Just like the lights are on but nobody is home. On other sites the response is usually within minutes or at the longest within an hour. I talked to a chap on another forum about this and he said it took STF 6 months to get back to him. "
Leatherneck

Re: People Telling Me They Can't Sign Up?

Post by Leatherneck »

Clatter wrote:Because I'm always on TOS telling everyone how much better it is over here... :wink:

A couple of people now have told me they get no response when tying to sign up.
Maybe there's a registration response link going to their spam folder or something?

"yes I tried again to join STF but as with the last 2 times in the last two weeks, all goes well, no error messages, just no reply back. Just like the lights are on but nobody is home. On other sites the response is usually within minutes or at the longest within an hour. I talked to a chap on another forum about this and he said it took STF 6 months to get back to him. "
For sure it is better here, we are just having a few problems tryouts no to work out. Tell them to be patient. It is worth it. Clatter thanks for being a part of STF.